200 Frames Per Second
Video inputs: 32 cameras
Audio inputs: 8 channels
PCI-Express CardWeight: 1 Kg
The Multicam system, from Geovision, uses built-in motion detect technology and can be set to record only moving objects. The Geovision systems then stores these with a date and time stamp. These CCTV images are compressed onto the PC's Hard Disk. Geovision CCTV images can then be viewed remotely from anywhere in the world via an internet connection.
32 Bit: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008
64 Bit; Windows 7 / Windows Server 2008
CPU: Pentium 4 - 2.0 GHz
RAM: Windows XP: 2 x 512 MB Dual Channels, Windows Vista / 7 / Server 2008: 2 x 1 GB Dual Channels
HDD: 80GB (recommended)
VGA: ATI Radeon 9550 or above, NVIDIA 6200 or above.
DirectX: 9.0 or above
Supplied with comprehensive user manual and software.
- Resolutions: 704 x 576, 704 x 576 De-interlace, 640 x 480,640 x 480 De-interlace, 352 x 288, 320 x 240
- Geo MPEG4, Geo H264, Geo H264 V2
- Alarm to E-mail (Jpeg or text message)
- Embedded I/O devices control
- Embedded PTZ control panel
- PTZ dome to a preset position on alarm activation
- Pelco D PTZ dome support
- Build-in web server
- Digital watermark authentication
- Multi level passwords protection
- Video auto gain controller
- Video scaling filter
- Use Microsoft Remote Desktop to control another GV-System
- AVI repair utility
- Object counting
- Object search
- Thumbnail search
- Index search
- System log
- Twin DVR
- Dynamic DNS support
- Managing multiple servers in a WebCam
- Point of Sale (POS) Integration
- Remote access log database over WebCam
- Screen pop-up on motion or alarm activation
- Support dynamic IP address
- Video lost detection
- On screen video lost message
- Video de-interlace filter
Independent video brightness and contrast control
- Selectable motion detection sensitivity and masking area for each camera
- Independent recording quality and frame rate adjustment
REMOTE MONITORING SOFTWARE:
- Remote View
- IP Multicast
- Remote Playback system
- G-View for Win CE PDA
UK - Mainland:
A FREE delivery service is offered on all UK Mainland deliveries. Orders for In Stock items received before 4.00pm (Monday to Friday) are dispatched the same day on a next working day delivery service. Available items are in stock at our suppliers and the expected delivery lead time is indicated. Saturday Delivery and Before 10.30am Delivery options are available on checkout of most items at a cost of £10.00.
UK Northern Ireland & Off-Shore:
Delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly is FREE for light items sent with Royal Mail and £10.00 for courier delivered items. Delivery may take a day longer than the time indicated.
Ireland & Rest Of Europe:
Delivery is from £8.00 and is based on the total weight of your order. Delivery may take up to two days longer than the lead time indicated. UK VAT of 20% will be deducted from your order total if you supply your verifiable EU company VAT number on checkout.
USA & Rest of World:
Delivery is from £12.00 and is based on the total weight of your order. Delivery may take up to three days longer than the time indicated. UK VAT of 20% will be deducted from your order total when you checkout.