Size (mm): 206H x 23W x 39D
Faceplate: 256H x 30W
Holding Force: 1000kg
Stainless Steel Lock Body & FaceplateWeight: 0.6 Kg
The ES8000, also known as the V-lock is a high torque motorised bolt that moves from the vertical position to the horizontal state when locked. The bolt moves into the V shaped strike plate pulling the door aligned with the lock. The high torque motorised bolt can be concealed from view or surface mounted and has the worlds first fail-open motor locking mechanism. Slim design with classic satin stainless steel faceplate, and significant 7mm overall (+/- 3.5mm) door misalignment tolerance make ES8000 a product with great aesthetic appearance as well as easy installation.
- SIDE LOAD - PRE LOAD Capable
- Lock will unlock with up to 15kg of side pressure, when wired in 3 wire mode. (1 x Permanent Power, (positive 12-24Vdc) wire. Negative (0 volt return) wire, and 1 x Switching input (positive 12-24Vdc) wire
- Door misalignment of up to 3.5mm +/-
- Power to Lock (Fail Safe) / Power to Open (Fail Secure) field configurable
- HIGH TORQUE Motorised locking and unlocking (3 wire mode)
- High Speed Operation. Unlocks in less than 1 second
- Surface Mount Accessory Kit. Ideal for 180° swing through glass door applications
- Multiple Orientation - Interior Doors Can be mounted vertically or horizontally (For exterior doors due to possible water ingress the ES8000 must be mounted horizontally)
- Misaligned doors
- Timber doors
- Glass doors
Standards and Compliance
- SCEC Endorsed (Intruder Resistant Bracket Required)
- Successfully fire rated up to 4hrs on fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905.1. 2005 Part 1: Fire resistant door sets).
- CE Approved
UK - Mainland:
A FREE delivery service is offered on all UK Mainland deliveries. Orders for In Stock items received before 4.00pm (Monday to Friday) are dispatched the same day on a next working day delivery service. Available items are in stock at our suppliers and the expected delivery lead time is indicated. Saturday Delivery and Before 10.30am Delivery options are available on checkout of most items at a cost of £10.00.
UK Northern Ireland & Off-Shore:
Delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly is FREE for light items sent with Royal Mail and £10.00 for courier delivered items. Delivery may take a day longer than the time indicated.
Ireland & Rest Of Europe:
Delivery is from £8.00 and is based on the total weight of your order. Delivery may take up to two days longer than the lead time indicated. UK VAT of 20% will be deducted from your order total if you supply your verifiable EU company VAT number on checkout.
USA & Rest of World:
Delivery is from £12.00 and is based on the total weight of your order. Delivery may take up to three days longer than the time indicated. UK VAT of 20% will be deducted from your order total when you checkout.